Our E-Saver is an online, instant access savings account. You can pay in whenever you want to whilst having the peace of mind that you can take money out immediately, direct to your bank account, if you need to.
We only accept electronic payments for this account.
This account can be withdrawn at any time.
Perfect if you...
- Need immediate access to your savings
- Want access to your savings online
- Want to withdraw your funds as and when you need to
- You will need a minimum deposit of £10 when you open the account
- You must be a UK resident aged 16 or over
- You must provide a valid email address and mobile number
E-Saver Account (Issue 20)
The interest rate paid on this account is as below:
|Minimum balance||Interest||Gross p.a./AER*|
Rate effective from 13 September 2023.
Annual interest is calculated each day on the available money in your account and is paid on 31st December every year.
Monthly interest is calculated each day on the available money in your account and is paid on the last day every month.
The interest rate for this account is variable. This means we can change it at any time. You can find full details in our Savings Terms and Conditions.
If your account falls below the minimum balance, the interest rate we'll pay you will reduce to 0.05% Gross p.a/AER variable*.
This is based on no further money being paid in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|Balance||Gross p.a./AER*||Balance at 12 months|
- You must be 16 or over and a UK resident to have this account.
- You can open your account online. We'll need your email address and mobile phone number.
- You'll need to keep a minimum balance of £10.00 in your account to get the interest rate.
- The maximum amount you can pay into this account is £500,000.00.
- You're only allowed to pay money in electronically.
- You'll need to provide details of your nominated bank account. This will be a current account in your name. When you want to take your money out, we'll send it to this current account.
- You can manage the account online, on the mobile app.
Yes, you can take money out of this account anytime, in line with our daily withdrawal limits. This means you can also close your account anytime.
Our Savings Promises provide you with additional peace of mind, including penalty-free access to your money if your life circumstances significantly change (e.g. serious illness, redundancy, etc). For more information please click here or ask us.
If the total amount of interest you earn is more than your tax-free Personal Savings Allowance, you may have to pay tax to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). For more information visit gov.uk.
* Interest Rate definitions: Gross is the interest rate without the tax deducted. AER stands for the Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded once each year.
Where the Savings Terms & Conditions are inconsistent with the account specific rules and criteria, these account specific rules and criteria will apply and will take priority.
Identifying you and preventing fraud
Make sure you're up-to-date on identifying and preventing fraud.