Together, we can fight fraud
Your savings are as important to you as they are us. Unfortunately some people try and find a way to take advantage of people and they money, and try and gain access to hard-earned savings through deceit.
What do I do if I'm concerned I'm a victim of fraud and hold a Saffron account?
Contact us immediately by phone on 0800 072 1100 or visit us in person at your local branch if you think you've fallen victim to fraud or a scam. We're on hand to talk through next steps and how we can help.
General advice and best practices
- Keep your passbooks or investment certificates in a safe place
- Electronic devices, such as laptops, computers and smartphones - make sure you know they are safe and virus-free
- Ensure your financial services provider has your up-to-date contact details
- Log in and change your passwords regularly (the more complex the password, the better!)
- Keep it to yourself - don't share your passwords with anyone else and don't write them down for others to gain access
How can you protect yourself?
There are things you can do to protect yourself from fraud and scams. If you would like to find out more, you can visit Take Five to Stop Fraud by clicking the link below.Click here