We are recruiting for a Member Representative to join our Member Support Team, you will act as first point of contact for customers over multiple channels, delivering a high level of customer service whilst adhering to quality assurance and operational standards. Undertaking end to end Member transactions and administration that results in service that stands out for all Members. Providing support to the team in undertaking end to end Member transactions and administration that results in service that stands out for all Members.
The day to day role:
- Provide a high level of customer service and demonstrating confidence in talking to customers.
- Improving the customer journey by achieving excellent, swift, efficient and error free management of customer’s transactions and administration, keeping the customer informed of any delays or issues.
- Ensure transactions are accurate and that processes are efficient.
- Assisting towards team measures including but not limited to the booking of Financial Wellbeing Reviews and referrals to third party partners.
- Identifying and managing complaints in accordance with the Society’s Complaint Handling Policy and Procedures.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge about all Saffron products and third party services.
To be successful:
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work independently. You will have the ability to manage multiple priorities. You will have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft software and excellent knowledge of financial products and services. You will have experience in complaint handling and identifying vulnerable customers.
Rewards & Benefits
- Performance Related Recognition Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Pension 5% Employee and 8.5% Employer
- Physical, Mental and Financial Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday Exchange
and lots more…. please get in touch to find out more….
We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So, whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds, and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron, and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So, bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help. Together we are building happy.
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members, and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce, adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.