Standard Variable Rate Mortgage
This variable mortgage simply remains on Saffron's Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for the life of your loan. SVR is Saffron's own rate and is adjusted to respond to market conditions (such as changes in interest rates) at Saffron's discretion.
remaining on variable rate terms for rest of mortgage.
The overall cost for comparison is
Hover over the to find out more information.
|Deal period||Life of loan|
|Loan to Value (LTV)||70%|
|Available for remortgages||Yes|
|Early repayment charges||None|
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
The following representative example is intended to allow you to easily compare products across lender and does not reflect what your actual monthly payment or APRC could be. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
A mortgage of £294,530 payable over 35 years on our current Standard Variable Rate Mortgage of 4.49% (variable) would require 24 monthly payments of £1,392.06.
The total amount payable would be £649,847.60 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£355,347.60), an application fee of £135 and a redemption fee of £130.
The overall cost for comparison is 5.4% APRC representative.
Important Product Information
- This mortgage remains on the Standard Variable Rate terms for the life of the loan.
- This mortgage is portable which means it is possible to take this product with you to a new property.
- The interest rate charged will not fall below 3.00% (the minimum interest rate) at any point during the mortgage.
- Not available for Buy-to-Let.
- The mortgage must be for a minimum of £30,000.
- Minimum property value is £100,000.
- Not available to customers with County Court Judgements, Defaults, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Bankruptcy, Repossession, Arrears (unsecured and secured, such as mortgage) etc.
- Other fees may apply. Please view our mortgage services fees and our mortgage valuation fees and ask us for the separate Mortgage Illustration for fees that will apply to your application.