First Time Buyer Five Year Fixed Rate Mortgage 95% LTV
Our First Time Buyer Five Year Fixed Rate Mortgage is available to first time buyers looking to purchase their first home who have a limited deposit.
An initial rate of
fixed until 30/09/2024,
followed by a 1.00% discount off our SVR, which is currently 5.64%, to give a current rate payable of
variable for the rest of the mortgage.
The overall cost for comparison is
|Loan to Value (LTV)||95%|
|Arrangement fee||None Other fees may apply.|
|Available for remortgages||No|
|Early repayment charges||3% of the advance|
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
The following representative example is intended to allow you to easily compare products across lenders and does not reflect what your actual monthly payment or APRC could be. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
A mortgage of £190,084 payable over 35 years, initially on a Fixed rate for 5 years 6 months at 3.27% and then a 1.00% discount off our current Standard Variable Rate Mortgage of 5.64% to give a current rate payable of 4.64% (variable) for the remaining 29 years 6 months, would require 66 monthly payments of £760.48 and 354 monthly payments of £895.8.
The total amount payable would be £367,348.33 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£177,299.22), an application fee of £180 and a redemption fee of £80.
The overall cost for comparison is 4.2% APRC representative.
Fees may differ to those shown in this representative example. Current fees can be found in our tariff of charges.
Additional product information
- Free standard valuation.
- Overpayments up to 10% of the advance are allowed.
- This mortgage is available to new mortgage customers only.
If you already have a mortgage with us and are looking to switch your deal, please give us a call on 0800 072 1100 to discuss our range of mortgages available exclusively for existing customers.
- This mortgage is portable which means it is possible to take this product with you to a new property, subject to lending criteria and policy at the time.
- The interest rate charged will not fall below 2.00% (the minimum interest rate) at any point during the mortgage.
- The mortgage must be for a minimum of £30,000 and a maximum of £500,000 (up to £1,000,000 within the M25 subject maximum 90% LTV and underwriter assessment)
- The minimum term for this product must equal or exceed that of the fixed rate period and the maximum term is 40 years.
- All applications are subject to current lending criteria.
- The minimum property value is £100,000.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Please view our mortgage services fees and our mortgage valuation fees.
This does not include all of the information you need to choose a mortgage. For full details please ask us about how you can get an illustration.
Talk to us today
To arrange an appointment with one of our Mortgage Advisers call us free on:0800 072 1100or complete the form below