Expat Buy-to-Let Five Year Fixed Rate Mortgage 55% LTV
An initial rate of
fixed until 30/11/2024,
followed by our SVR, currently
variable for the rest of the mortgage.
The overall cost for comparison is
|Loan to Value (LTV)||55%|
|Arrangement fee||2.50% of the loan Other fees may apply.|
|Available for remortgages||Yes|
|Early repayment charges||3% of the advance|
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgageexpat-buy-to-let-mortgages
The following representative example is intended to allow you to easily compare products across lenders and does not reflect what your actual monthly payment or APRC could be. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
A mortgage of £123,197 payable over 20 years, initially on a Fixed rate for 5 years 5 months at 3.77% and then on our current Standard Variable Rate Mortgage of 5.64% (variable) for the remaining 14 years 7 months, would require 65 monthly payments of £377.61 and 175 monthly payments of £564.91.
The total amount payable would be £243,661.15 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£120,499.15), an application fee of £200 and a redemption fee of £80.
The overall cost for comparison is 5.3% APRC representative.
Fees may differ to those shown in this representative example. Current fees can be found in our tariff of charges.
Additional product information
Rental cover required:
- Remortgage without additional borrowing:
- The rent received must be at least 125% of the mortgage payment at the initial rate.
- All other contracts:
- The rent received must be at least 140% of the mortgage payment.
- Applicants must have no adverse credit history in the past 3 years.
- You must hold a UK bank account and mortgage direct debits must be paid from this account.
- Affordability for the loan must be proven in sterling.
- Available for regulated buy-to-let. Contact us for more information.
- A UK solicitor with a minimum of 2 partners must be nominated to act for the applicant.
- This mortgage is not available for HMOs or Ltd companies.
- Property must be let on a single Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
- Minimum income £25,000.
- For portfolio landlords the maximum LTV per property including fees is 75%.
- Overpayments up to 10% of the advance are allowed.
- This mortgage is portable which means it is possible to take this product with you to a new property, subject to lending criteria and policy at the time.
- This mortgage is available to new mortgage customers only.
If you already have a mortgage with us and are looking to switch your deal, please give us a call on 0800 072 1100 to discuss our range of mortgages available exclusively for existing customers.
- The interest rate charged will not fall below 2.00% (the minimum interest rate) at any point during the mortgage.
- The mortgage must be for a minimum of £30,000 and a maximum of £1,000,000.
- The minimum term for this product must equal or exceed that of the fixed rate period and the maximum term is 40 years.
- All applications are subject to current lending criteria.
- The minimum property value is £100,000.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Please view our mortgage services fees and our mortgage valuation fees.
This does not include all of the information you need to choose a mortgage. For full details please ask us about how you can get an illustration.
Talk to us today
To arrange an appointment with one of our Mortgage Advisers call us free on:0800 072 1100or complete the form below