Variable Rate Mortgage 95% LTV
For existing Saffron Building Society mortgage customers, this mortgage remains on a 1.00% discount off our SVR, which is currently 5.64%, to give a current rate payable of 4.64% for the life of the loan.
A rate of
(1.00% discount off our SVR)
remaining on variable rate terms for rest of mortgage.
The overall cost for comparison is
|Loan to Value (LTV)||95%|
|Arrangement fee||None Other fees may apply.|
|Interest-only option||To max 70% LTV|
|Early repayment charges||None|
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
The following representative example is intended to allow you to easily compare products across lenders and does not reflect what your actual monthly payment or APRC could be. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
A mortgage of £64,812 payable over 9 years 11 months on a 1.00% discount off our current Standard Variable Rate Mortgage of 5.64% to give a current rate payable of 4.64% (variable) would require 119 monthly payments of £680.55.
The total amount payable would be £81,065.45 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£16,253.45) and a redemption fee of £80.
The overall cost for comparison is 4.8% APRC representative.
Fees may differ to those shown in this representative example. Current fees can be found in our tariff of charges.
Additional product information
- This mortgage allows unlimited overpayments.
- This mortgage is portable which means it is possible to take this product with you to a new property, subject to lending criteria and policy at the time.
- This mortgage remains on a 1.00% discount off our SVR for the life of the loan.
- The interest rate charged will not fall below 2.00% (the minimum interest rate) at any point during the mortgage.
- The minimum term for this product is three years and the maximum term is 40 years.
- All applications are subject to current lending criteria.
- Please view our mortgage services fees and our mortgage valuation fees.
This does not include all of the information you need to choose a mortgage. For full details please ask us about how you can get an illustration.