Limited Company Buy-to-Let Two Year Fixed Rate Mortgage 75% LTV
For landlords operating via a limited company to purchase or re-mortgage a property. There is no limit on the level of borrowing with other lenders.
An initial rate of
fixed until 31/10/2021,
followed by our SVR, currently
variable for the rest of the mortgage.
The overall cost for comparison is
|Loan to Value (LTV)||75%|
|Arrangement fee||2.00% of the loan Other fees may apply.|
|Available for remortgages||Yes|
|Early repayment charges||2% of the advance|
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
The following representative example is intended to allow you to easily compare products across lenders and does not reflect what your actual monthly payment or APRC could be. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
A mortgage of £87,028 payable over 20 years 0 months, initially on a Fixed rate for 2 years 6 months at 3.17% and then on our current Standard Variable Rate Mortgage of 5.64% (variable) for the remaining 17 years 6 months, would require 30 monthly payments of £229.9 and 210 monthly payments of £409.03.
The total amount payable would be £180,101.15 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£93,108.15), an application fee of £200 and a redemption fee of £80.
The overall cost for comparison is 5.5% APRC representative.
Fees may differ to those shown in this representative example. Current fees can be found in our tariff of charges.
Additional product information
Rental cover required:
- Remortgage without additional borrowing:
- The rent received must be at least 125% of the mortgage payment at the initial rate.
- All other contracts:
The rent received must be at least 125% of the mortgage payment at 2% above the initial rate, or at 5.5%, whichever is higher.
- Rental assessment is based on occupation by 1 family on an unfurnished let.
- Property must be let on a single Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
- Minimum income £25,000.
- Not available to first time buyers.
- For portfolio landlords the maximum LTV per property including fees is 75%.
- Regulated or Consumer buy to let not accepted.
- HMO not accepted.
- Minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Limited Companies registered in the UK only
- No time limit as to how long registered i.e. new special purpose vehicle’s allowed
- Company must be set up with the principal activity of buying and holding residential investment property and used for that purpose only – no other trading purposes permitted.
- Certificate of Incorporation to be provided.
- Latest set of accounts to be provided (where the company has been set up for more than 18 months).
- All Shareholders in the Company must be named as Directors.
- Personal Guarantees for total borrowing (plus accrued interest & costs) taken from all Directors.
- Any proposed changes to Directors during life of mortgage must be subject to our approval.
- Maximum of 4 Directors – individual credit checks will be undertaken.
- Details of all properties each Director has an ownership in (either in own name or a business name) must be provided.
- This mortgage is portable which means it is possible to take this product with you to a new property, subject to lending criteria and policy at the time.
- This mortgage is available to new mortgage customers only.
If you already have a mortgage with us and are looking to switch your deal, please give us a call on 0800 072 1100 to discuss our range of mortgages available exclusively for existing customers.
- The interest rate charged will not fall below 2.00% (the minimum interest rate) at any point during the mortgage.
- The mortgage must be for a minimum of £30,000 and a maximum of £1,000,000.
- The minimum term for this product is five years and the maximum term is 40 years.
- All applications are subject to current lending criteria.
- The minimum property value is £100,000.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Please view our mortgage services fees and our mortgage valuation fees.
This does not include all of the information you need to choose a mortgage. For full details please ask us about how you can get an illustration.