A little guidance when making big decisions can often help. If you are looking to plan your pension, invest some money, or protect yourself and your family then sound planning and financial advice from an experienced adviser could certainly help.
Here at Saffron we work as introducers to Independent Financial Advisers and other selected partners, who provide financial advice in our branches or in the comfort of your own home, to our customers in Hertfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
Our selected third party companies are chosen carefully to provide alternative services to best suit our customer’s needs.
Find out more about each service below, if you want to talk to someone about your needs you can pop into your local branch or call us on 0800 072 1100.
Independent Financial Advice
We believe good planning can help you to feel more secure and reduce the worry of dealing with financial issues which can crop up unexpectedly from time to time.
We can introduce you to Wren Sterling who are experts in financial advice. They can help you plan your financial goals to make the right financial decisions for you, making sure your money is working as hard as possible.
- Pension advice and transfers
- Retirement Planning
- Tax advice
- Business advice
- In partnership with Wren Sterling
Thinking through what happens after you're gone, can be a difficult task.
To help you protect your family and loved ones by planning for the future, we can introduce you to the Co-op Estate Planning Service. Their friendly team of advisers can talk you through a number of services to help you plan ahead for whatever is best for you and your family, giving you peace of mind for the future.
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Bereavement Notification Service
- In partnership with Co-op Estate Planning
An equity release plan allows homeowners aged 55-95 to access some of the cash locked in the value of their home. However it’s not suitable for everyone, which is why it’s important to get independent advice before you make a decision.
Saffron has partnered with Key, one of the UK's leading equity release specialists.
- Independent whole-of-market advice
- No-obligation face-to face consultations
- Key has helped over 1 million people decide if equity release is right for them
- Key has a network of over 100 qualified equity release advisers
- Key has over 10,000 5 star reviews on Trustpilot
Having to make difficult decisions about what you wanted for your funeral when the time comes will be the last thing your loved ones want to think about when you pass away.
Saffron has teamed-up with its trusted partner Dignity, one of the UK's leading funeral plan providers to offer you the Prepaid Funeral Plan which lets you to fix the costs of the services at today's prices
- An easy way to pay for funeral costs in advance
- Why it's a good idea to pay in advance
- Deciding which funeral plan is best for you
- In partnership with Dignity