It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by achieving money happiness. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our high performing People team to lead and manage our recruitment strategy.
This role will partner with internal stakeholders to support the attraction and retention of talent. Our successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will add value and truly make a difference by contributing to the Society’s EVP and one of our strategic goals - our Amazing Employer Brand.
This role will focus on recruiting the best people into Saffron while supporting our people strategy and ensuring that D&I objectives are met. We have a passion for people and our colleague engagement levels are consistency above benchmark.
This is an exciting opportunity to lift our brand through creative and innovative ideas and lead our recruitment strategy through a significant cultural transition.
Previous recruitment experience is essential, either agency or in-house.
- Direct sourcing of candidates at all levels, including Executive and Board appointments
- Designing job adverts and placing onto tailored job boards
- Liaising with agencies; building a PSL and negotiating T&C’s
- Building a talent pool to drive direct hiring
- Ensuring effective MI is maintained for monitoring and analysis
- Managing the recruitment budget; using cost effective recruitment techniques and advertising methods
- Designing and delivering candidate assessments for selection purposes
- Leading and supporting competency, role specific and technical interviews for all levels
- Understanding labour market trends, benchmarking data, regulatory and legislative knowledge
- Hosting and managing career related events linking into the community and education
- Driving internal mobility through talent mapping while supporting retention metrics
- Managing the offer and on-boarding process and maintain high levels of engagement through the candidate experience
- Launch our 2022 work experience programme
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a 12 month FTC working 35 hours per week. We operate a flexible working approach and open to hours/days.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.