It is our mission to lead the way in understanding and supporting our partners and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. Our vision is for our members and community to have an understanding and control of their finances, achieving money happiness.
Overview of the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our talented IT Team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a helpful service desk/helpdesk analyst with a passion for IT and a desire to develop their career within technology. Our successful candidate will be working in a collaborative and supportive team who encourage personal and professional development.
We are looking for a natural problem solver with excellent communication skills; a key part of this role will be dealing with our all our circa 165 internal users across the business for all service desk enquiries.
- First point of contact on the IT Service desk with responsibility for the initial logging and assessment of faults raised by service users, relating to the IT systems and infrastructure
- Provide 1st line service desk support, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving problems with PC hardware and software and network troubleshooting
- Setting up IT equipment (Mobile phones, Desktops, Laptops, Printers, monitors)
- To provide high quality IT support, including information and advice on the use of desktop applications, networked computer systems, software, and equipment to all Society colleagues.
- Maintain effective and proactive communication with all stakeholders; ensure staff are regularly informed as to the progress with their request/s, with appropriate escalation of identified issues and/or risks
- Assist in staff inductions and demonstrate the use of equipment where appropriate
- Manage the starter, mover and leaver process for all IT equipment and support
- Maintain the software and hardware asset register
- Ensure Knowledge Database is kept up to date with relevant information
In return, we can offer you a starting salary up to £23,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a full time role; Monday to Friday totalling 35 hours per week, along with Saturday coverage on a rota basis. Saturday pay in addition to base salary.
If you feel you embody our values and want to join a people and member focused Society then we would love to hear from you.