It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are excited to introduce an incredible opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to lead our Retentions team. Our successful Retentions Team Leader will provide a high level of customer service by supporting all existing customers on existing mortgage contracts. You will also be required to discuss options for all existing mortgage customers on an advised and non-advised basis.
Your will lead and motivate a small team; Retentions Adviser and a Retentions Officer, together to provide a seamless customer journey for our existing members.
Our successful Retentions Team Leader will be fully CeMap qualified with solid experience in a recent Mortgage Adviser role.
- To ensure that all existing customers enquiries are dealt with professionally and promptly
- Lead and motivate a small team to create a positive and efficient customer journey
- Process retention administration including creating illustrations and supporting with product switches
- Oversee Retentions Adviser to offer full advice to all existing customers on a regulated mortgage contract
- Manage delivery of all welcome calls to newly completed residential mortgage customers while promoting the Society
- Proactively contact all redemption requests, collate feedback & report for analysis of data to enable the Society to improve /retain and grow
- Manage and maintain diary system for 1st anniversary calls to mortgage customers
- Review and respond to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- Demonstrate full compliance standards that satisfy all regulatory and legislative requirements
In return we can offer you a competitive starting salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a permanent role; Monday-Friday, totalling 35 hours per week. We operate a flexible working policy while putting the needs of our members first.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.