We are recruitment a Product Manager (mortgages focused) to ensure Saffron always has the right range of products and propositions to meet the needs of current and future members. This role will be focused on developing our mortgages range, with the opportunity to develop leadership in this area. The opportunity also exists for the role to experience some savings product management, if this is a development goal.
The day to day role:
- Be the go-to person for mortgage products within the Society by demonstrating brilliant strategic thinking, development, execution, and evaluation from end-to-end.
- Own & develop rigorous ongoing performance analysis of all Saffron mortgage products to make convincing product recommendations, proposals and specifications that meet customer needs and the Society’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and closely monitor our core competitor set, using this insight to inform our product strategy and make convincing product recommendations and proposals to remain competitive in our chosen markets.
- Maintain excellent awareness of regulatory, political, and economic developments to identify, support and recommend enhancements to our existing range and to identify new opportunities & threats.
- Use Customer Value Propositions, commercial analysis, and other sources of customer & competitor insight to develop a roadmap of exciting new NPD that delivers strategic advantage for the Society in our chosen markets.
- Keep accurate records of all product changes and own the reporting of product performance to meet product governance requirements, tracking KRI’s and KPI’s (including owning the conduct risk reporting and product reviews).
If you have a background in mortgages or savings, this would be highly desirable, however our client is open to considering individuals who have worked for a regulated environment and show a genuine desire to move into financial services. Previous Product Management experience is essential.
- Recognition Scheme
- Discounts through Saffron rewards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Physical, mental, and financial wellbeing support
- Pension, Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday exchange
- Staff Mortgage Benefit
- Cycle to work scheme.
Rewards & benefits
- Performance Related Recognition Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Pension 5% Employee and 8.5% Employer
- Physical, Mental and Financial Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday Exchange
and lots more…. please get in touch to find out more….
We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So, whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds, and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron, and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So, bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help. Together we are building happy.
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members, and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce, adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.