Do you love helping customers? Are you a natural people person? Being a Member Representative in the Royston branch for the Saffron Building Society will allow you to be yourself. By assisting people in a positive and patient way, you can ensure they leave the branch with a smile on their face. The people are the beating heart of the Saffron Building Society, and it takes each and every one to provide the service they are rightly proud of.
The day to day role:
- Ensure there is a high level of customer service at all times by providing an efficient and accurate counter service to all members.
- Carry out counter transactions for all account types, in accordance with the Society’s Policy & Procedures and regulatory standards.
- Supporting all members over the phone/live chat with any queries relating to their online account or other business needs.
To be successful:
- You will have excellent customer service ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
Rewards & benefits:
- Performance Related Recognition Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Pension 5% Employee and 8.5% Employer
- Physical, Mental and Financial Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday Exchange
and lots more…. please get in touch to find out more….
We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So, whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds, and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron, and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So, bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help. Together we are building happy.
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members, and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce, adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.