This role is to assist the Cluster Manager in leading and developing the team, growing performance to ensure customer service standards are delivered whilst creating a well-managed risk, compliance and health and safety aware working environment. Providing support to team in undertaking end to end Member transactions and administration that results in service that stands out for all Members.
The day to day role:
- Management of weekly cash order levels for branch
- Deputy for Absence Management System approvals within branch
- Control of branch charity fund
- Customer Complaints Champion
- Vulnerable Customers Champion
- Deputy for branch Quality Assurance/Training & Competency checks
- Support Cluster Manager with colleague resourcing, training, development, and productivity
- Adding value to the customer and the Society by achieving first contact resolution.
- Proactively organising the team’s telephone, webchat and administrative work queues, ensuring customers receive service as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Assisting in the delivery of the Society’s customer service standards and KPI’s within agreed SLA’s
- Providing ongoing training and oversight to the team to ensure competency standards are maintained
- Complying with defined processes to ensure regulatory, audit and compliance standards are met
- Delivering and managing the provision of an end to end administration service to all customers and ensuring the Society’s interests are protected
- Completing Financial Wellbeing Reviews to a high standard.
- Working closely with the team scheduling Financial Wellbeing Reviews to meet customer and the Society’s needs; this could include observations, delivering feedback and generating ideas to assist
- Assisting the Cluster Manager by ensuring own and team adherence to all areas covered within the Quality Assurance document, regulatory standards, audit, compliance, risk and health and safety through regular control checks
- Performing monthly Training and Competency checks on each team member, documenting the results and feeding back to individuals.
- Collation of weekly figures to give an understanding on peak periods and customer trends
Support the Retail Network in carrying out key responsibilities and day to day work in busy periods or when capacity allows
To be successful:
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to manage multiple priorities
- Be able to deliver feedback
Rewards & benefits:
- Performance Related Recognition Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Pension 5% Employee and 8.5% Employer
- Physical, Mental and Financial Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday Exchange
and lots more…. please get in touch to find out more….
We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So, whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds, and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron, and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So, bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help. Together we are building happy.
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members, and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce, adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities