We are looking to hire a Business Development Assistant to help with supporting the Intermediary Team with broker engagement and general administration.
The day to day role:
- Effectively managing incoming telephone calls
- Effectively priorities and manage emails to the Business Development inbox
- Managing LiveChat and providing online support
- Enabling intermediaries to have an understanding of relevant criteria and products as well as being able to submit new mortgage business
- Ensuring all new broker registrations are actioned within 24 hours, emailing the registrations to the relevant TBDM to complete their Welcome Call
- Promoting the Society, it’s services and products
- Developing the society profile and increasing intermediary
To be successful:
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good problem solving and time management skills. You will be good as decision making, identifying opportunities, and managing relationships. You will have financial services knowledge, you will have working knowledge of the mortgage intermediary sector and basic understanding of the UK mortgage regulatory framework.
Rewards & benefits:
- Performance Related Recognition Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Pension 5% Employee and 8.5% Employer
- Physical, Mental and Financial Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday Exchange
and lots more…. please get in touch to find out more….
We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So, whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds, and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron, and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So, bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help. Together we are building happy.
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members, and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce, adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.