We are recruiting for a Product Manager (Savings Focus) to support the marketing, Product and Insight team to ensure Saffron always has the right range of products and propositions to meet the needs of current and future members.
The day to day role:
- Be the go-to person for savings products within the Society by demonstrating brilliant strategic thinking, development, execution and evaluation from end-to-end.
- Own & develop rigorous ongoing performance analysis of all Saffron savings products.
- Identify and closely monitor our core competitor set, using this insight to inform our product strategy and make convincing product recommendations and proposals to remain competitive in our chosen markets.
- Maintain excellent awareness of regulatory, political and economic developments.
- Use Customer Value Propositions, commercial analysis and other sources of customer & competitor insight to develop a roadmap of exciting new NPD that delivers strategic advantage for the Society in our chosen markets.
- Manage the approval of all product changes (e.g. rates and terms, policy enhancements, etc.)
- Ensure all new products and changes land perfectly for our members.
- Keep accurate records of all product changes and own the reporting of product performance to meet product governance requirements.
- Maintain a good understanding of the customer journey and make recommendation for on-going improvements, taking into consideration target customer segment channel preferences.
To be successful:
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills. You’ll have good knowledge of Data Analysis and be able to identify opportunities for improvement.
Rewards & benefits:
- Performance Related Recognition Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Pension 5% Employee and 8.5% Employer
- Physical, Mental and Financial Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday Exchange
and lots more…. please get in touch to find out more….
We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So, whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds, and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron, and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So, bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help. Together we are building happy.
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members, and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce, adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.