Overview of the Role
We are excited to introduce an incredible opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to join our Direct Mortgages team. Our successful Mortgage Adviser will provide advice for all existing customers on existing mortgage contracts. You will also be required to discuss options for all existing mortgage customers on a advised and non-advised basis.
This role will work alongside your successful retentions team colleagues and together ensure a seamless customer journey for our existing customers.
Our successful Mortgage Adviser will be fully CeMap qualified with at least 2 years’ experience in a recent Mortgage Adviser role.
• To ensure that all existing customers enquiries are dealt with professionally and promptly
• To proactively maintain relationships with customers
• Proactively manage contact to mortgage customers whose product is maturing
• Offer full advice service to all existing customers on a regulated mortgage contract
• Process retention administration
• Manage delivery of all welcome calls to newly completed residential mortgage customers while promoting the Society
• Proactively contact all redemption requests, collate feedback & report to HOMS for analysis of data to enable the Society to improve /retain and grow
• Manage and maintain diary system for 1st anniversary calls to mortgage customers
• Review and respond to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
• Demonstrate full compliance standards that satisfy all regulatory and legislative requirements
In return we can offer you a starting salary up to £35,000 (pro rata) along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
We’re flexible with our approach to this role and happy to look at full time, part time or 6 month contract applicants for this role. The permanent hours for this role are role; 9am – 5pm with one hour for lunch.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.