We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So whatever that 'happy’ is - from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day - we’re here with open arms, curious minds and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning, or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help.
Together we’re building happy.
Although the role will be based primarily at our Saffron Walden branch, the role holder would be expected to cover the Royston branch when business needs arise. A full driving licence is required for this role to support the branches within the cluster.
Our successful Member Consultants play a vital role in our branch network by undertaking personalised customer interviews and reviews, and dealing with customer queries over the counter, phone and via Live Chat. Our Member Consultants are also responsible for supporting with daily administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Carry out to a competent standard, customer savings reviews each week.
- Provide accurate information to customers that enquire about traditional non-regulated products within compliance regulations.
- Ensure that all customers who could be suitable to receive financial advice, or requesting information on regulated products, mortgages, are referred to the relevant experienced or authorised staff following the Customer Journey Process.
- Make appointments where necessary for those customers regarding mortgages and/or financial/estate planning.
- Contribute towards individual and branch measures and standards.
- Help to create, communicate and work towards achievement of an operational plan to contribute to Society overall business aims.
- Maximise customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer needs are matched to Society products/services wherever possible.
- Passionate about building excellence through delivering a service you can be proud of
- Excellent communication skills to build strong connections with our customers
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Respectful and kind; the way we treat each other sets the tone for how we treat our customers
Rewards & Benefits
Salary: £21,400 basic salary + £45 per Saturday worked
Hours: 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work two Saturdays per month on a rota basis (9am -12pm).
Flexible working; all our roles have flexibility, it’s just some offer greater flexibility than others - just ask us!
- Recognition Scheme
- Discounts through Saffron rewards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Physical, mental and financial wellbeing support
- Pension, Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday exchange
- Staff Mortgage Benefit
- Cycle to work scheme
and lots more….please get in touch to find out more
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people, and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce; adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.