It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by achieving money happiness. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are excited to welcome a new HR Adviser into our talented People team. This is a newly created role and offers a great opportunity to enhance the colleague experience for all employees by advising on best practice, driving the people agenda and supporting on all people matters expertly and with confidence.
It’s essential our successful candidate has a minimum CIPD Level 3 coupled with previous experience in managing employee relations, talent and resourcing, performance management and provide a critical head and a kind heart to all people matters.
Our people strategy is built around one of our strategic goals – our Amazing Employer Brand. As we focus and drive a positive energy towards our goal, our multi-year people plan will focus on transforming our culture through highly engaged, collaborative, productive and happy colleagues.
- Play a key role in driving the people strategy
- Providing first line HR support to all managers and employees
- Manage the end to end process for ER issues, working closely with the People Business Partners
- Support with all recruitment interviews encouraging hiring managers to make ethical decisions and support unconscious bias
- Produce and analyse employee data for internal and external use
- Design and review people related policies and procedures
- Support with all performance enhancing activities through coaching and development support
- Support the employee experience from on-boarding to development and retention
- Responding to general People Team related queries
- Contribute to all people related work streams such as Management Development Programme, Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging and Performance Management.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a permanent role; working 35 hours per week. We operate a flexible working approach and happy to discuss preferred working hours and locations.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.