It is our mission to lead the way in understanding and supporting our partners and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. Our vision is for our members and community to have an understanding and control of their finances, achieving money happiness.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for a driven, curious and practical Facilities Assistant who is keen to learn and develop their skills. This role is an excellent opportunity to support the Head of Premises and add value to the wider Society.
Our Facilities Assistant role is very varied with lots of scope to learn. The purpose of the role is to organise and maintain efficient management of Saffron Building Society sites providing support and assistance to SBS operations teams and Branch Network.
- Effective control of the day to day running of the facilities department to include stock replenishment, stationery orders, organisation of and ensure all daily tasks are complete to allow a seamless customer service experience
- Investigate and co-ordinate requirements for minor repairs on premises as well as general building maintenance to include liaison with external suppliers, logging action taken and completed
- Organise index and scanning of documentation to the SBS storage facility
- Travel across our branch network to support with minor maintenance and ad-hoc repair
- Organise and assist in the control of deliveries for Marten House, Saffron House and ensure all deliveries are stored as required
- Effective organisation of all meeting room bookings and diaries, to include staff areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Oversee mortgage file administration and distribution within the business, reconciling files within the business and organisation of destruction when required
- Assess, review & complete Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments as required; to include follow up report completion to the DSE Group email for any further action
Due to the nature of this role, our successful candidate will need to have a full and clean driving licence in order to drive the company vehicle.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary up to £20,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a full time role; working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. We operate a trust led flexible working approach focusing on individual, team and business needs. This role requires office based working.
If you feel you embody our values and want to join a people and member focused Society then we would love to hear from you.