It is our mission to lead the way in understanding and supporting our partners and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. Our vision is for our members and community to have an understanding and control of their finances, achieving money happiness.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting a driven, change focused and transformational Data Intelligence Manager into a newly created role joining our talented IT team.
As a key driver for the protection of the Societies critical data, a crucial role shaping and establishing data protection compliance procedures and governance. Our successful candidate will provide expert advice on the promotion of data protection compliance including best practice procedures and be pivotal in building and maintaining GDPR compliance and regulatory reporting.
The role would suit an experienced Data Intelligence Manager, with strong knowledge of enterprise data architectures, data modelling, data warehousing, physical and logical data models, business intelligence, risk management and Project Management disciplines.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and deliver long-term data management strategy, framework and data architecture
- Lead a team of data subject matter experts
- Develop a definitive enterprise data warehouse meta-model aligned to “BIAN” in order to maintain a current and accurate view of complex financial data from varying disparate data sources
- Design KPI’s, SLA’s and reporting standards to ensure visibility of data management support Exec/Board reporting
- Establish processes for governing the identification, collection and use of corporate metadata as well as create methods for tracking such data for quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
- Identify key data sources from target systems to meet project requirements, constructs data quality control solutions, provides data flow diagrams and implements conformant data warehouse designs to support high-quality reporting, analytics and Business Intelligence
- Data management and analysis, including daily data updates, review, and evaluation; query and stored procedures revision; data scrubbing; code modifications and construction; design and implementation of Data Dictionaries and Data Standards
- Design and implement ETL processes for efficient data extraction from disparate clinical systems and databases
- Create data capacity planning, life cycle, duration, usage requirements, feasibility studies and other related required tasks
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a full time role; working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. We operate a trust led flexible working approach focusing on individual, team and business needs. This role supports home working.
If you feel you embody our values and want to join a people and member focused Society then we would love to hear from you.