It is our mission to lead the way in understanding and supporting our partners and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. Our vision is for our members and community to have an understanding and control of their finances, achieving money happiness.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for a driven and curious Cyber Security Analyst to join our talented IT team.
Working as an integral part of the IT team, the Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring the security, validity and provision of the IT systems and services, through monitoring and evaluation.
The role will proactively engage with the Information Security community to identify and mitigate relevant cyber threats, investigate incidents, work with stakeholders to raise awareness and understanding of the importance of Information Security and ensure continued legal, contractual and regulatory compliance.
This role will engage with the wider business and key stakeholders to drive forward the continual improvement of Information Security practices across the Society to achieve the Standards recommended.
The role would suit an IT professional with a strong knowledge of Information Security and Cyber Security risk management best practices.
- Act as subject matter expert and working closely with internal stakeholders and the Senior Management Team on for all aspects of Information Security management with a particular focus on IT security audits, risk and compliance management and incident management.
- Oversight responsibility ensuring that systems are monitored and analysed for security events
- Assist the Information Security Manager on the internal audits of the Society’s IT systems
- Monitor the Society’s systems and networks for security breaches and investigate cyber security incidents as reported
- Prepare incident response reports that document security breaches
- Develop Information Security Awareness training for all colleagues
- Undertake vulnerability testing to detect known vulnerabilities within the Society’s IT systems
- Research the latest Information Security threats and trends to keep knowledge current and to recommend changes of policy and practice
- Integrate Information Security best practices into existing processes and procedures and facilitate updates to these as required, whilst implementing security strategy in a pragmatic and solution orientated manner
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a full time role; working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. We operate a trust led flexible working approach focusing on individual, team and business needs. This role supports home working.
If you feel you embody our values and want to join a people and member focused Society then we would love to hear from you.