It is our mission to lead the way in understanding and supporting our partners and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. Our vision is for our members and community to have an understanding and control of their finances, achieving money happiness.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for an organised and process focused individual to join our Customer Solutions Team as our new Customer Solutions Officer.
Our successful new team member will be working in a centralised unit responsible for handling customer payments.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a methodical processor with a right first time attitude. Within this role, you are truly able to make a difference and add value to the team and our members.
Full training will be provided.
The following key responsibilities must all be followed in accordance with conduct risk, society policy and procedures, service level agreements and Regulation
- Managing inbound and outbound ISA transfers
- Completing and managing online applications and requests
- Supporting customer communications via phone/post/email/web chat
- Actively maintaining electronic, cheque and interest payment processing
- Handling central outbound correspondence produced in overnight batch
- Completing system and process reporting
- Managing unallocated funds/suspense account on a daily basis within SLA
- Working within a controlled environment and raise any gaps or risks.
- Chasing and provide regular updates with progress to issue/s
In return, we can offer you a starting salary of £20,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a full time role; working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. We operate a trust led flexible working approach focusing on individual, team and business needs. This role can offer a hybrid home/office split.
If you feel you embody our values and want to join a people and member focused Society then we would love to hear from you.