It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for an organised and helpful individual to join our Customer Solutions Team as our new Customer Solutions Assistant.
Our successful Customer Solutions Assistant will be working in a centralised unit responsible for the handling a broad range of telephone calls, web chats, and email correspondence relating to Savings, Mortgages and general enquiries. The role is to provide the highest level of customer service to anyone contacting the Society and provide an exceptional customer experience.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a natural people person with strong communication skills. Within this role you’re truly able to make a difference and add value to the team and our members.
Initial induction and ongoing training is provided with internal development opportunities available to all.
- To ensure that all customers enquiries are dealt with professionally and promptly
- Promote the benefits of savings reviews to customers through proactive conversations
- Carry out transactions for customers with online savings accounts
- Ensure compliance actions are completed within appropriate timescales
- Respond to all enquiries, including savings, mortgages and general enquiries, received through the team and directing them to the appropriate person as necessary
- Make outbound calls to customers to include retention of business, service calls and sales calls
- Meet individual service standards as determined by the Society
- Handle administration tasks relating to customer requests and the needs of the Society
- Make referrals to our third party partners where relevant
In return, we can offer you a starting salary up to £17,500 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a full time role; working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, flexibility is available.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and keen to learn then we would love to hear from you.