At Saffron, it is our belief and vision that everyone should feel comfortable to manage their finances.
Our culture is reflected in our values; our aspiration to be brave and curious working with agility and drive. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive Society that promotes a sense of belonging by encouraging our people to bring their full selves to work every day. We are dedicated to providing a safe environment where individuality is celebrated.
Overview of the Role
We're excited to promote the growth of our newest department in the Society; Saffron Solutions Centre, a centralised unit responsible for the handling multi-channel customer communications via the telephone, web chat, and email correspondence relating to Savings, Mortgages and general enquiries.
Our successful Customer Solutions Assistants would possess natural communication skills along with a real passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes. Previous experience working in a customer-focused role would be highly beneficial along with good administrative and people skills.
• To ensure that all customers enquiries are dealt with professionally and promptly
• Deliver exceptional customer service at every customer touch point
• Promote the benefits of savings reviews to customers through proactive conversations
• Carry out transactions for customers with online savings accounts
• Ensure compliance actions are completed within appropriate timescales
• Respond to all enquiries, including savings, mortgages and general enquiries, received through the team and directing them to the appropriate person as necessary
• Make outbound calls to customers to include retention of business, service calls and sales calls
• Meet individual service standards as determined by the Society
• Handle administration tasks relating to customer requests and the needs of the Society
• Make referrals to our third party partners where relevant
In return, we can offer you a starting salary up to £17,500 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
Our Saffron Solution Centre will be open to customers between the hours of 9am-5pm and Saturdays from 9am-1pm. This is a full time permanent role working 35 hours per week and our successful Customer Solutions Assistants will be required to work Saturdays (9am-1pm on a rota basis) for which we pay an additional £60 per Saturday worked.
This role will be home based initially to support the health and safety of our colleagues but will move to an office based environment when circumstances allow.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.