It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant to work primarily in our Brentwood branch. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within our customer focused Society and be part of our amazing team.
Our Customer Service Assistants provide exceptional customer service to our members both face to face, over the phone and via Live Chat. Our successful candidate would be a natural people person with good communication skills along with a patient and positive attitude.
Our CSA’s are naturally hard working with excellent attention to detail coupled with the determination to ensure our busy and friendly branches succeed in meeting business objectives.
Initial induction and ongoing training is provided with internal development opportunities available to all.
- Ensure there is a high level of customer services at all times by providing an efficient and accurate counter service to all members
- Carry out counter transactions for all account types, in accordance with the Society’s Policy & Procedures and regulatory standards.
- Supporting all members over the phone with any queries relating to their online account or other business needs
- Maximising customer satisfaction by ensuring that member needs match the Society products/services proactively.
- Ensure all customer referrals are carried out successfully for savings products, Mortgages or third party requests.
In return, we can offer you a competitive starting salary of £17,500 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a permanent role totalling 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work two Saturdays per month on a rota basis (9am -12pm) for which we pay an additional £45 per Saturday worked.
This role will be based primarily at our Brentwood branch, the role holder would be expected to cover Bishops Stortford and Saffron Walden branches when business needs arise. A full driving licence is required for this role to support the branches within the cluster.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.