It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Consultant to work primarily in our Saffron Walden branch. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within our customer focused Society and be part of our amazing team.
Our successful Customer Consultants play a vital role in our branch network by undertaking personalised customer interviews and reviews, and dealing with customer queries over the counter, phone and via Live Chat. Our Customer Consultants are also responsible for supporting with daily administrative tasks.
Our desired candidate would be a natural people person with exceptional communication skills and the determination to ensure our busy and friendly branches succeed in meeting business objectives.
Initial induction and ongoing training is provided with internal development opportunities available to all.
- Carry out to a competent standard, customer savings reviews each week.
- Provide accurate information to customers that enquire about traditional non-regulated products within compliance regulations.
- Ensure that all customers who could be suitable to receive financial advice, or requesting information on regulated products, mortgages, are referred to the relevant experienced or authorised staff following the Customer Journey Process.
- Make appointments where necessary for those customers regarding mortgages and/or financial/estate planning.
- Contribute towards individual and branch measures and standards.
- Help to create, communicate and work towards achievement of an operational plan to contribute to Society overall business aims.
- Maximise customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer needs are matched to Society products/services wherever possible.
In return, we can offer you a competitive starting salary of £20,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a permanent role totalling 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work two Saturdays per month on a rota basis (9am -12pm) for which we pay an additional £45 per Saturday worked.
This role will be based primarily at our Saffron Walden branch, the role holder would be expected to cover Bishops Stortford and Brentwood branches when business needs arise. A full driving licence is required for this role to support the branches within the cluster.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.