Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for a highly influential and experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful Intermediary team. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and driven individual with previous experience in broker management and relationship building.
We are looking for a natural people person with excellent communication skills; a key part of this role will be dealing with external brokers and stakeholders to manage accounts and ensure key relationships grow.
• Pro-actively manage designated key accounts and provide quarterly account reviews to discuss performance against target to ensure delivery of targets.
• Effective promotion of the Society; its service and products.
• Develop the Societies profile through networking and building broker relationships both face to face and over the phone.
• Obtain business from key, specialist and core brokers; together with Networks and Mortgage Clubs.
• Identify and mitigate any risks, liaising with the internal Risk Team.
• Effectively manage incoming telephone calls as the first point of contact.
• Follow up all agreed DIP's. Maintain records of all agreed cases that do not proceed to full application.
• Effectively manage brokers and delivery of sales and quality targets for Intermediary mortgage business
• Research and feedback industry trends, product initiatives and market intelligence.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary up to £55,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a permanent role; core hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday totalling 35 hours per week. Due to the nature of this role, regular travel will be required.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.