We all know happiness comes from within. And it’s no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we’re ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So whatever that ‘happy’ is – from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day – we’re here with open arms, curious minds and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they’re winning, or build them back up when things haven’t gone to plan. And why? Because that’s what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We’re here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what’s next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we’re proud of.
So bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help.
Together we’re building happy.
We are recruiting for a people focused Business Development Assistant to join our successful intermediary team. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, confident, influential individual to really further their career within Mortgage Sales.
Our successful Business Development Assistant will play a vital role in our mortgage sales team by supporting the Business Development Managers with their accounts in order to ensure that key relationships flourish.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Effectively manage incoming telephone calls and emails to the team.
- To manage LiveChat and provide online support to intermediaries
- Enable all Intermediaries to have an understanding of relevant criteria and products as well being able to submit new mortgage business to Saffron For Intermediaries
- Ensure all new broker registrations are actioned within 24 hours to enable Intermediaries to submit business and send the welcome calls to the relevant TBDM
- Provide brokers with direction and guidance to the Saffron For Intermediaries website and relevant pages/links where information can be found
- Passionate about building excellence through delivering a service you can be proud of
- Excellent communication skills to build strong connections with our brokers
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Respectful and kind; the way we treat each other sets the tone for how we treat our customers
Rewards & Benefits
Salary: £23.5k basic salary
Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Flexible working; all our roles have flexibility, it’s just some offer greater flexibility than others, just ask us!
- Recognition Scheme
- Discounts through Saffron rewards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Physical, mental and financial wellbeing support
- Pension, Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday exchange
- Staff Mortgage Benefit
and lots more….please get in touch to find out more
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people, and have a collaborative culture where everybody’s uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce; adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.