At Saffron, we believe that everyone should feel comfortable to manage their finances. We are committed to make a sustainable impact to the local communities in which we operate.
Our culture is reflected in our values: our aspiration to be brave and curious working with agility and drive. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive Society that promotes a sense of belonging by encouraging our people to bring their full selves to work every day. We are dedicated to providing a safe environment where individuality is celebrated.
Overview of the Role
Our successful Intermediary team are looking for an Administrator to join their team and develop their career within Mortgage Sales. This role will be a largely phone based opportunity dealing with brokers and supporting the team with general administration. Full training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, confident, quick thinking and influential individual with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
We are looking for a natural people person with excellent communication skills; a crucial part of this role will be dealing with external brokers and support the Business Development Managers with their accounts to ensure key relationships flourish.
• Pro-actively support brokers with technical helpline queries and portal calls
• Diary Management for broker meetings and events
• Producing weekly and monthly key reports for the team
• Registering brokers while maintaining a high level of customer service
• High volume call taking and scheduling call backs for the BDM’s
• Researching key accounts websites for lending criteria, documentation and information
• Preparing and supporting with broker events
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary up to £18,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a permanent role; core hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday totalling 35 hours per week.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.