Saffron want to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Our culture is reflected in our values; our aspiration to be brave and curious working with agility and drive. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive Society that promotes a sense of belonging by encouraging our people to bring their full selves to work every day.
Overview of the Role
We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic apprentice to provide administrative and facilities support to our Head of Premises, and actively build relationships across the Head Office and our branch network.
Our successful Apprentice will have a positive attitude and a desire to learn. Previous customer service experience would be beneficial but not essential. We will ensure our apprentice has an interesting and varied workload while completing an apprenticeship linked to facilities/premises/maintenance development. This is an excellent opportunity to be earning while learning.
• Supporting with running the facilities/premises department to include replenishing stock, stationery, minor repairs and all postal duties
• Organising and managing all deliveries for x2 Head Office sites
• Meeting and greeting visitors into Head Office to comply with all Health & Safety requirements
• Overseeing all meeting room bookings, diaries and the management of hot desk requirements
• Organisation, index and scanning of documentation to the SBS storage facility
• Travelling across our branch network to support with minor maintenance and ad-hoc repairs
Our Apprentice will be part of an exciting 18 month development programme while gaining a relevant qualification. In addition, we can offer you a starting salary of £12,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
Due to the nature of this role a full and clean driving licence is important to drive the company vehicle.
This is a full time permanent role working 35 hours per week.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.