It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by delivering financial wellbeing for life. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Apprentice to work in our busy Brentwood branch on a full time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to be earning while learning and be part of an amazing team.
Our Customer Service Assistants provide exceptional customer service to our members both face to face and over the phone. Our successful Apprentice would be a keen learner with excellent communication and people skills along with a patient and positive attitude.
Our Customer Service Assistants are naturally hard working with excellent attention to detail coupled with the determination to fully contribute to the success of our busy and friendly branches.
Our Apprentice will be part of an exciting 18 month Apprenticeship programme, working as a Customer Service Assistant while gaining a customer service related qualification, in addition to earning a competitive salary along with our company Rewards & Benefits.
Our CSA’s are naturally hard working with excellent attention to detail coupled with the determination to ensure our busy and friendly branches succeed in meeting business objectives.
Initial induction and ongoing training is provided with internal development opportunities available to all.
- Ensure there is a high level of customer services at all times by providing an efficient and accurate counter service to all members
- Carry out counter transactions for all account types, in accordance with the Society’s Policy & Procedures and regulatory standards.
- Supporting all members over the phone with any queries relating to their online account or other business needs
- Maximizing customer satisfaction by ensuring that member needs match the Society products/services proactively.
- Ensure all customer referrals are carried out successfully for savings products, Mortgages or third party requests.
In return we can offer you a starting salary of £12,000 along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package and we fully fund your qualification
This is a permanent role totalling 35 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9-5 (with flexibility). You will also be required to work two Saturdays per month on a rota basis (9am -12pm) for which we pay an additional £45 per Saturday worked.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.