It is our desire to lead the way in understanding and supporting members and communities by achieving money happiness. We want to play a tangible role in improving financial wellbeing, driven by the needs of our members and community.
Overview of the Role
We are excited to create a brand new role for a Business Analyst specialising in Data & Reporting.
Our new Business Analyst will provide support for our data and reporting work streams across a number of our projects. Ensuring the data and reporting requirements are captured, analysed translated and applied to projects to align with the strategic objectives of the Society and to guide users in accepting the change initiatives.
This role is key to supporting testing and reconciliation of data for new initiatives taking place across the society.
The Business Analyst SME will form part of the “Go To” Team for support with Business challenge and opportunity; delivering value to the wider business through Project and Change delivery in a proactive, forward-focused and solution orientated way.
- To undertake business engagement across the organisation to analyse the impacts of requirements to the organisational strategy, communicate outcomes (issues and risks) to key decision makers and end users
- Identification, analysis and management of external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to interface with developers, challenging and understanding technical designs to ensure they meet the business requirement
- Support testing to complete system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Ability to review and understand technical documents from internal and third-party suppliers
- Provide clear and fit for purpose business processes embedded across the organisation and customer relationship management approach in place
- Work and collaborate with other business analysts to achieve a common goal
- Strong planning skills with a proactive view of dependencies; ability to self-manage commitments and deadlines
- Experience in organising and facilitating workshops with business and technology stakeholders and co-ordinating cross departments changes and bringing various stakeholders together to clarify requirements
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a 12 month FTC; working 35 hours per week. We operate a flexible working approach.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.