e-saver account (Issue 10)
e-saver brings your savings online in a clear and simple format. You can log in to view your account whenever you like and have easy access to your money.
- Open online** at www.saffronbs.co.uk.
- Open with a minimum of £10 (a minimum balance of £10 must be maintained).
- You can open your account by internal transfer from another Saffron account or electronically from your bank (e.g. standing order).
- You can make regular monthly payments or one-off payments into your account electronically from your bank (e.g. standing order).
- Easy access and no penalties for withdrawals.
- You can transfer money out to another Saffron account or electronically to your bank.
- Access is online** at www.saffronbs.co.uk.
- Your interest can be paid monthly or annually and added to your account. Annual interest is paid on all credit balances annually on 31 December; monthly interest is paid on all credit balances on the last day of each month.
** Minimum system requirements apply. Please see our Online Account Terms & Conditions for more information.
|£10 or over||Gross p.a. / AER*||Net p.a.(after deduction of basic rate tax)|
current rates valid from 5 March 2014
|£500 or over||Gross p.a. / AER*||Net p.a.(after deduction of basic rate tax)|
previous rates valid from 15 March 2013 to 4 March 2014 and refer to the previous issue of the account
* The gross rate is the rate before deducting tax at the rate applicable to savings income. The annual equivalent rate (AER) is a notional rate which illustrates the contractual rate (excluding any bonus interest payable) as if paid and compounded on an annual basis.
Important Product Information
- Maximum balance of £500,000.
- You must be 16 or over to open this account.
- Transactions can only be made online.
- If your account falls below the minimum balance amount, you will earn a fixed rate of 0.05% gross p.a./AER* whilst the account is below the minimum balance.
- Please make sure you've read the Online Account Terms and Conditions and Things You Need to Know leaflets before applying for this account.
Not what you're looking for?
- Saving for a specific goal? Try our Goal Saver account (Issue 8).
- Don't want to save online? Try our Cashbuild account, Cashbuild 90 account or Reward Saver (Issue 5) accounts.
This product is no longer available to new customers
Your eligible deposits with Saffron Building Society are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the £85,000 are not covered.
Please visit www.fscs.org.uk for more information